to go back to the main site click www.armycateringcorps.co.uk

Author Topic: group  (Read 12172 times)

paul.haste@btinternet.com

group
« on: August 24, 2006, 01:11:50 AM »
i must be one of the few chefs that worked at both locations of group catering the first was in the early 70's at  hammersly barracks in a old kitchen that was falling apart but what a laugh we had there. i was living in tournay barracks at the time any one remember tournay. the second time at group was the early 80's at st. omer to near hq i'm afraid to be pleasant .also was one of the very first to move into st omer live above the old whites store

Army Catering Corps

group
« on: August 24, 2006, 01:11:50 AM »

Kev Simcox

Re: group
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 12:30:36 AM »
Hello mate i dont quite remember you but i did remember the single lads living above the whites store, i was married and lived in Ramillies park for a couple of years, i was at group between 84 & 86 our commander was Brig "tank" Nash. The best day was always Friday everyone went down the Vic for a lunchtime session.  :D

Offline mick jones

• phpBB L/Cpl.
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 02:47:25 AM »
 Hi I was at group in the old Guillimont Kitchen when Tim Best was i/c about 1967 or so, then again in 1970 for a short while, worked in the butchery,then despatch, on loan from 16para bde on both occacions,what an eyeopener ;D ;D

beamish84

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 03:58:17 AM »
I think i remember you but i am not sure did you Marry an Irish Lass ..cant remember much or were that was...my name was Stan...Regardīs.

Army Catering Corps

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 03:58:17 AM »