Im Looking for > From the 80s

Intake 3/80 B company

(1/5) > >>

mrchill:
I have many a fond memory of the 2 years spent at St Omer, From Barney Green our CSM, to Sgt Vernon our Plt Sgt and who remembers App/Rsm Foster our App RSM!
Still in Catering myself albeit a chippy in Spain!!
Have just found our intakes pass out prade programme will post on the web site, many names to bring back the good and bad memories!!

Colin Hill intake 3/80 byford plt

rduggan:
Do you also remember, staff fox, he pti, sorry ray duggan, 2/81 byofrd platoon, could not remember our sargeants or corporals name, but i remember CPL TULLY, and the wanna  be sas  officer from our other platoon, cant think of thename now, also heard about CHIMP , paul d In 1982, in ballykelly, i remeber steve  was it the apprentice sargeant and his buddy, cant think of his buddies name, they often had me in the blacko room, they may have been 4/80.

bobpott:
must be takin about skinner bell gordie app sgt also served with fossie at 1 adtr at bunde changed person then came from berlin something about a senior ranks daughter lol regards bp

Kev Simcox:
Hello lads I'm Kev Simcox, late 3/80 Venning i remember some of your staff what about our old platoon Sgt (depot) Walker, all 4/80 intake cried when he got hold of them and bubbled him to their parents and then they chucked him to the the tick tocks on the depot side. I remember fozzie well met him about 3 years after training in Osnabruck, boxing between 7 RHA and some other nutters.
I got made redundant in 93 but have since rejoined albeit not as a chef, but i could not adjust so turned back to the green in 2001.
What a great site, i will point it out to lads i have found.

strummerball:
I wouldn't say it was all of 4/80 that cried Kev, although there were some whiners that couldn't hack it. My name is Darrel Ball I got out in '94

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version