Im Looking for > United Kingdom

Chefs of Chepstow Army App College.

(1/4) > >>

TAFFY7189:
Hi, I am looking for any chefs that were at Chepstow A.A.C in 1974-1977. I remember Sgt "nobby"  Clark, Sgt Ron Gillet, S/Sgt Holmes, Cpl Roy Groves, Cpl Mick Neary and any body else who I do not remember.
                                  Thanks
                                    Taffy Jones 7189 ex ACC

Janner:
Taff,  not sure if a Civvy chef Anne Bryant was working there then she was in 1986.  Sad news is that she died May 2009   

Andy Guthrie:
Hi ya Taffy, Andy guthrie here, I was at Chepstow A A C from about 1972 to 1975 as a l/cpl. I do not remember your name but i do remember Nobby Clarke, s/sgt Holmes, Roy Groves plus George Copeman, a young lad with a surname of Shearn, a civvy butcher named Fred , a civvy pan washer Trevor Jones a lad with a surname of Mordecai. I used to live in the old quarters by the Square by the medical centre and George Copeman used to live next door but one. If you you remember them they were by the guard room.
It,s a small world innit !! ;D

TAFFY7189:
 8) Hi Andy,
          How are you keeping. I am living in Ireland and am married to a nice Latvian lady. Where are you living. I remember all them people. I used to have a little red mini and a yellow Lambretta scooter.
          Taffy7189.

Andy Guthrie:
Hi ya Taffy,
must be an age thing but i still can,t recall your name, but you must have been there the same time. Any way i live in Wolverhampton and am working as a truck driver for a local construction supplies company, i am occasionally in touch with George Copeman if you remember him, he and his wife are both ok although they are now getting on a bit now. Hmmmm i will have to do a bit of head scratching and see if i can recall you, but in the mean time thanks for replying and take care of your self mate,

Andy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version