St. Omer > Best Catering Instructer

Simply the best

(1/5) > >>

Brian:
SSgt. Dodds pastry, this bloke really was good. I learned more in 10 minuets with him than hours with other instructors.

Ian E Scott:
Dodgy Ground!  There were that many...and not necessarily serving at the School!  There were lots of unsung hero's out on the ground...and cooking more than 5 portions!

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Ian E Scott" ---Dodgy Ground!  There were that many...and not necessarily serving at the School!  There were lots of unsung hero's out on the ground...and cooking more than 5 portions!
--- End quote ---

Yeah Bad wording by me. :oops: There were a lot of excellent instructors, and now Ive given it more thought I learned a hell of a lot while working with people in my units. Sgt. Pete Crowhurst sticks in my mind the guy was an artist working in the field. Maybe next time I will think before hitting my keyboard.   :roll:

Anonymous:
Sid Swan top bloke. 1st instuctor in 77

Scottie8722:
Big Sid, (Father of Major Sid Swan) was one of the finest and most genuine instructors at the School.  Sadly, he died a few years ago, but like most of the "Good Guys" his name still comes up in conversation when there is a reunion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version