to go back to the main site click www.armycateringcorps.co.uk

Author Topic: st omer barracks 1965 wooden spiders  (Read 6041 times)

jcb bulldozer

st omer barracks 1965 wooden spiders
« on: January 18, 2006, 04:52:57 AM »
who was this masked crusader[/b][/code][/quote]

Army Catering Corps

st omer barracks 1965 wooden spiders
« on: January 18, 2006, 04:52:57 AM »

maroonmachine

spiders
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 04:32:17 AM »
It was alleged that one of the Henry brothers knew the man behind the mask?

spudrudd@btinternet.com

Re: st omer barracks 1965 wooden spiders
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 06:04:24 AM »
Quote from: "jcb bulldozer"
who was this masked crusader[/b][/code]
[/quote] :twisted: maybe one should ask certain members of E & f Squad :twisted: it could be said that the barber had cut someones hair to much or maybe that chunky hadnt seen the writing on the wall and the jcb episode was just a simple reprisal I dont know i only wore the white boots..................the answer is out there if you ask the correct questions

Anonymous

The bulldozer (demolition of)
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 07:26:38 AM »
If I remember correctly it was Chris Hughes who got nicked (said he was helping with the demolition), he got six months borstal for his sins.  He did later return and was backsquadded, but continued his career.  There were three others who were charged over the affair, (I think Terry Reddings was one).   I remember the whole regiment being stood by their beds on that Saturday morning whilst all footware was inspected.  It turned out that a barrel of diesel for the JCB had been tipped over and the SIB/MPs were nicking anyone with stained shoes. I was in the room next to chris when he was nicked.

Mick Deakin L&M squads

Richard811

Jcb
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 05:00:06 AM »
If I remember correctly a person with a prickly name was at the centre of things. possibly the senior flint stone! He could not stop the bulldozer whern he had stated it and a building was needed tobring it to a halt!

Tournai
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 04:50:53 PM »
The spider huts were at Tournai Barracks, Duke of Connought Road

spudrudd

Re: Jcb
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 10:04:32 PM »
Quote from: "Richard811"
If I remember correctly a person with a prickly name was at the centre of things. possibly the senior flint stone! He could not stop the bulldozer whern he had stated it and a building was needed tobring it to a halt!
   you are dead right and only someone from that time would have the response as the gang of perportrators so award yourself a saly army bun and mug of char

spudrudd@btinternet.com

bulldozer
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2006, 11:16:47 PM »
so L&M are trying to gain a bit of infamy on the backs of others well whoever you are your facts are totally wrong the bulldozer was just another way of the infamous strike commitee dond dong who after 40 yrs are still raising the underpants on the officers mess flagpost. No other squad has more or less been wiped from the corps history yet never has been bettered for commisions thro the ranks.  Perhaps Lee Marvin could have used a few of them to assault that chateaux, all the very best to whoever you are want some more interesting facts then get in touch

Army Catering Corps

bulldozer
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2006, 11:16:47 PM »