to go back to the main site click www.armycateringcorps.co.uk

Author Topic: Looking out for  (Read 4652 times)

Cookie

Looking out for
« on: January 31, 2007, 07:18:13 AM »
Hi,just looking out for anyone who might know me,Ray Quinton the name and i am still serving.

Army Catering Corps

Looking out for
« on: January 31, 2007, 07:18:13 AM »

ned

Re: Looking out for
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 10:19:53 PM »
HI RAY I REMEMBER YOU. LOL WELL I THINK IT'S YOU. I HAVE ENCLOSED A PHOTO. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE IF YOU ARE IN IT LOL.
ANYWAY HOPE YOUR WELL MATE AND I CAN STILL REMEMBER YOU GIVING ME A LOAN OF YOUR PASSAT TO GO BACK TO THE UK IN. EVEN THOUGH I HAD JUST PASSED MY TEST. I DON'T THINK YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE LETTING YOURSELF INTO THERE LOL.
ANYWAY THANKYOU BIG TIME FOR THAT ANYWAY. HOPE YOUR WELL AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER ;D AS ONLY YOU WOULD SAY.
CHEERS.

PS. IF THIS IS ANOTHER RAY THEN APOLOGISES LOL
PPS. THERE IS SOME DODGY LOOKING CHARACTERS IN THIS PHOTO. ESPECIALLY WEE TAFF BRIAN JONES  ;D

« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 06:57:09 PM by ned »

Cookie

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 11:54:39 PM »
Hello Brian

OMG....Yes that tall hansome figure was indeed me !  Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner, but I have been on exercise in sunny Carlisle for the last two weeks. That picture brought back so many memories...What are you up too now chap ?
I am still serving in Suffolk. Since that picture was taken I have got married, divorced, married again, had 3 kids, and now have even less hair !!
Have you kept in contact with any of the others or anyone else from Herford ? I went to a catering show in 2005 and saw Capt Faulkner there, unfortunately he remembered me ! Worked with another guy whos name escapes me now, but it will come back to me. The last time I saw Heather Sturdy she was a SSGT/Masterchef.  Lloyd Ludford left the Army with his wife Girly and I last saw them in Leicester about 10 years ago. Taff I think left the Army and went to live with his sister, but not sure. Suggs disappeared !.
Looking forward to hearing back from you mate!,
Ray

ned

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 08:20:00 PM »
  ;)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 06:56:35 PM by ned »

Army Catering Corps

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 08:20:00 PM »