to go back to the main site click www.armycateringcorps.co.uk

Author Topic: Long Lost Friends  (Read 980 times)

Offline Micky

• phpBB Pte.
Long Lost Friends
« on: July 29, 2018, 10:03:23 PM »
Hi there folks it’s been 9 long years since I first posted on this site I’m sorry to say that with lots going on in my life at the time  I totally forgot about this site

But by pure luck I stumbled on my old Message that I had posted on the site in 2009 I was searching for another ACC mate that I served with back in the 1970’s

So as soon as I found the site I re-registered as all my previous   log on details were out of date and  lost to time,  I must say it’s nice to be back   

My old Acc mate Stuart Hutchinson from skipton Yorkshire managed to track me down a few years back after losing contact for over 40+ years it was great to open my door that day and be greeted by my old mate

It was brilliant Stuart told me that he also tried tracking down our old Army mate Michael Ramsdale from Derbyshire but sadly he had died a few years back

There is another Acc mate who served with both Stuart and myself in  Münster  North Rhine-Westphalia Germany in the 1970’s his name was John Leach from Yorkshire I think he was born 1951-52 if any of you could possibly  help find him I would be eternally grateful

Best wishes to you all Micky (MickjG )

« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:32:48 PM by Micky »

Army Catering Corps

Long Lost Friends
« on: July 29, 2018, 10:03:23 PM »