to go back to the main site click www.armycateringcorps.co.uk

Author Topic: Caught in the Act  (Read 9774 times)

Caught in the Act
« on: April 26, 2006, 12:57:40 AM »
Vic Faulkner, DWTI was caught on the office desk in a compromising situation with a female. Didn't do him any harm though, he ended up as Master Chef in Herford.  Wonder where he is now.

Wayne Dyall. Wonder where he got to.

Army Catering Corps

Caught in the Act
« on: April 26, 2006, 12:57:40 AM »

Nickt

Re: Caught in the Act
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 07:50:50 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Vic Faulkner, DWTI was caught on the office desk in a compromising situation with a female. Didn't do him any harm though, he ended up as Master Chef in Herford.  Wonder where he is now.

Wayne is in Afganistan

Anonymous

Caught in the Act
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 06:25:25 AM »
Captain Vic Faulkner is in germany JHQ

Anonymous

Congratulations Vic
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 09:26:31 PM »
I know Vic Faulkner, he was always going to go "all the way". Good bloke and a clever man. Good luck to you Vic, you deserve it.

Old Mate

Anonymous

"Sh*g Your Way to the Top"
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 10:01:08 PM »
Vic? Yep, that incident was in a company office, at the Depot I believe. How many of us would turned down an opportunity like that?   Not me.

The Army have forgotten, and so must we.

Good luck and congratulations, Vic.

Wayne?  never liked the man.

adrian Keep

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 12:09:14 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"

I played Corps football with Wayne, Ian Dean, Paul Stebbings, Alan Saunders & a host of others. Nice to hear from them.

Ade Keep.

Cookie

Vic Faulkner
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 07:54:21 AM »
Vic Faulkner was my Boss in Herford.He is live and well in England as a Captain.I was also present at his Kangerroo court with Charlie Skivinton the then RCWO (sorry if I spelt your names wrong) :oops: .

ned

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 12:20:20 AM »
KANGAROO COURT 1993 VIC FAULKNER TRIED FOR A TRYING IT ON WITH EVERY SINGLE FEMALE IN THE TROOP AND INCLUDING KAREN THE GERMAN CHEF.
VERDICT GUILTY
SENTENCE : TO EAT CORN BEEF RATION PACKS FOR A MONTH

IN IMAGE : VIC, CHARLIE SKIVINGTON, MARK HENDERSON, BOB CROSSLEY, BRIAN JONES CHRIS SMALL, RAY QUINTON, CHARLIE BROWN AND A FEW OTHERS I FORGET (SORRY)
PPS. CHECK OUT MARK HENDERSONS DICKIE BOW TIE LOL (GOOD GUY) HOPE HE IS DOING GOOD

6243 manzi

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 02:51:47 AM »
if anyone is in contact with Vic can they get him to pm me on here. you can tell him its chops !!!

Army Catering Corps

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 02:51:47 AM »