to go back to the main site click www.armycateringcorps.co.uk

Author Topic: Mo Cahill  (Read 8206 times)

Alan Myers

Mo Cahill
« on: December 22, 2005, 08:47:05 PM »
Alan Myers is trying to contact Mo (maurice) Cahill.

He was the Master Chef with 16/5 Lancers in 1965 at Tidworth and in Fallingbostel. I left the regiment in 1967 and went to Lipstadt.

Anybody with any news or whereabouts please let me know.

Thanks,

Alan Myers

Army Catering Corps

Mo Cahill
« on: December 22, 2005, 08:47:05 PM »

Anonymous

Mo Cahill
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 07:26:42 PM »
Mo worked for Sodexho Defence Services in Colchester for a number of years mainly in the Military Corrective Training Centre (MCTC) as the Executive Chef.

He left the Company and Colchester in 2002 after selling his house and moved up to Durham. His daughter still lives in the area and will try and get you his contact details

Paul Raven

Mo Cahill
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 07:29:14 PM »
Alan,

I sent the last post but was not logged so it shows as a guest.

Paul

DaveButton

Mo Cahill
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 01:14:18 AM »
I came across Mo Cahill in Oman (The Sultanate of Oman) he like myself served in the Army Catering Services of The Sultans Armed Forces.
He was there when I arrived in April 85, and I believe he'd been there about 6 months, not sure when he left possibly around 89 ?

Other ex-ACC who served with the Army Catering Services were.

Pete Munday - Vic Hounson - Billy Dodson - Steve (Norman) Stevens - Andy Anderson (Scouse) - Ken (The silver bullet) Cowly - Col. Ken Rand - John Roberts (Joined RAF after training in the ACC) - Kevin Brennon - Mick Foreshaw - Ian Smith - John Rennie and a few others who I've forgot.

Dave Button

Army Catering Corps

Mo Cahill
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 01:14:18 AM »