to go back to the main site click www.armycateringcorps.co.uk

Author Topic: 4/80 intake?  (Read 3945 times)

scottie

4/80 intake?
« on: March 14, 2009, 07:24:54 PM »
Hi guys,
I wanted to say hello to anyone who might remember me. After a few years in the corps i transferred and lost touch with everyone. I wonder if any of you could give assistance in tracing the following, although the list is not exclusive, if anyone wanted to meet up for a wee dram!!
Most are ex A coy mainly 4/80 intake, or staff from around that time. I apologise in advance if i haven't included anyones name, or real name. Age and names don't mix. Is it only squaddies that can know someone for 2 years and not know there first name?
sgt/CSM Tony Prewitt, Lt Nick Barsby, Cpl Sunderland, Steve Mullins, Mark Harris, stuart perry, Mike Gulliver, Gaz Baker, Mike Briggs, Stumpy Stephenson, Peter Marchant, Dave Cooper, (Goz) Gosney-Davies, Dave Burgoyne, Taff Roberts, John Lennon.  If you know any of these people (mark Harris is on a photo with 3 others in the photo section) If anyone was interested in maybe getting together if we can trace enough people.  I met peter marchant about 10 yrs ago he was the catering manager in one of the universities in Manchester, and bumped into Mike Gulliver in London other than that never saw anyone after leaving St Omer.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 05:59:02 PM by scottie »

Army Catering Corps

4/80 intake?
« on: March 14, 2009, 07:24:54 PM »

Janner

Re: 4/80 intake?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 04:44:53 AM »
Nick Barsby is a Colonel working in Boscombe Down for the DLO LAIPT.

Army Catering Corps

Re: 4/80 intake?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 04:44:53 AM »